JumpStart C++ for Cortex, now 20% OFF

Introducing JumpStart C++ for Cortex

What do you get when you combine ImageCraft's professional yet easy-to-use IDE, ImageCraft's debugger, and the industry standard GCC compiler? Throw in inexpensive pricing and the JumpStart API (in which you can write readable functional code for ST MCU in a few lines of code, instead of using low-level inefficient vendor library code) and you get JumpStart C++ for Cortex Version 9, the best development environment for the Cortex-M MCU.

JumpStart C++ for Cortex has now been released. The demo is fully functional for 45 days so you can evaluate it fully. And now, for a limited time only, take 20% off when you purchase a V.9 Standard license. To take advantage of this offer, after adding the product to the shopping cart, click on the shopping cart icon, and enter the code 20OFFC++ (*) in the coupon code.

OR: Purchase JumpStart C++ for Cortex PLUS the JDB Debugger license for just $300, $100 off if purchased separately (normally $349).

Visit for more info or
buy now at

(*) 20% off discount valid for JumpStart C++ for Cortex V.9 STD license only
See more
See less

Unable to connect to Atmel-ICE

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to Atmel-ICE

Jumpstart C is unable to connect to Atmel-ICE even though the ICE shows up in Device Manager. This is on Windows 10 and Jumpstart C 8.27. Everything was working fine earlier in the day and then Jumpstart just stopped connecting, both for debugging and programming. I've tried rebooting my system and uninstalling/reinstalling Jumpstart. Has anybody had this problem before? Atmel Studio 6.2 doesn't see it either. Thanks for any tips.

It turns out the ICE was somehow activating both the Atmel Gateway and LIBUSB drivers in Device Manager, and that seems to have been causing the problem. Uninstalling LIBUSB allows the ICE to now be seen by both Jumpstart and AS7, and I can program with it in AS7, but not debug. That’s less important to me since I can program and debug with it through Jumpstart. Problem solved, for now.